Sunday, May 17, 2009

My T-shirt


This is the image of the T-shirt I made to wear home yesterday. My doctor laughed really hard and gave me the best compliment ever...that I had a really sick sense of humor!!!. The first image is on the front, and the 3 photos are on the back. Remind me if I ever leave the clinical research profession NOT to go into fashion design!!
Feeling OK, actually went to church last night. That was pushing it, however. I am really glad that I have some time to recuperate... sometimes I feel really normal, and then I feel like I've been hit by a bus. Sleep is my number one priority now, so I am signing off to go back to bed. Let me know if any of you ever need a t-shirt designed!













1 comment:

  1. Glad your home- we love your sick sense of humor !- Deb

    ReplyDelete