Monday, June 1, 2009

Day +17: What happened to May?

The month of May totally got away from me...it went so fast! I bet September will sneak up on me fast too...and the summer, which has yet to truly begin, will be ending.

I have no restriction on my arm, so I can do whatever I want with it. Lately, that has been painting trim work for the basement. The basement project is coming along nicely, but a little slower than we thought...of course, I wasn't a huge help for several weeks recently. At least there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I should have more concrete dates for my radioactive iodine treatment after my appointment with Dr. Myers on Wednesday...then I can start making better plans for the summer.

Other than my BP being a little higher than it should (hmmm...can the all-chocolate diet have anything to do with that???), I am doing well and feeling well...please pray this continues. My primary care physician put me on yet another blood pressure med, but some of the elevation could be due to the drugs I am currently taking. I do feel a bit wired and animated, but then I hit the wall and sleep. Hey wait! That is not much different than in my pre-surgery days.

No comments:

Post a Comment